LMSW Exam Prep: ASWB Masters Study Guide with Practice Test Questions for Social Work Licensing [4th Edition]
Test Prep Books' LMSW Exam Prep: ASWB Masters Study Guide with Practice Test Questions for Social Work Licensing [4th Edition]
Made by Test Prep Books experts for test takers trying to achieve a great score on the ASWB Masters exam
This comprehensive study guide includes:
- Quick Overview: Find out what's inside this guide!
- Test-Taking Strategies: Learn the best tips to help overcome your exam!
- Introduction: Get a thorough breakdown of what the test is and what's on it!
- Study Prep Plan for the ASWB Masters Exam
- Subarea I—Human Development, Diversity and Behavior in the Environment: Human Growth and Development, Concepts of Abuse and Neglect, and Diversity, Social/Economic Justice, and Oppression
- Subarea II—Assessment and Intervention Planning: Biopsychosocial History and Collateral Data, Assessment Methods and Techniques, and Intervention Planning
- Subarea III—Interventions with Clients/Client Systems: Intervention Processes and Techniques for Use Across Systems, and Intervention Processes and Techniques for Use with Larger Systems
- Subarea IV—Professional Relationships, Values, and Ethics: Professional Values and Ethical Issues, Confidentiality, and Professional Development and Use of Self
- Practice Questions: Practice makes perfect!
- Detailed Answer Explanations: Figure out where you went wrong and how to improve!
Disclaimer: Test Prep Books is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB). All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Studying can be hard. We get it. That's why we created this guide with these great features and benefits
- Comprehensive Review: Each section of the test has a comprehensive review created by Test Prep Books that goes into detail to cover all of the content likely to appear on the test.
- ASWB Masters Practice Exam Questions: We want to give you the best practice you can find. That's why the Test Prep Books practice questions are as close as you can get to the actual test.
- Answer Explanations: Every single problem is followed by an answer explanation. We know it's frustrating to miss a question and not understand why. The answer explanations will help you learn from your mistakes. That way, you can avoid missing it again in the future.
- Test-Taking Strategies: A test taker has to understand the material that is being covered and be familiar with the latest test taking strategies. These strategies are necessary to properly use the time provided. They also help test takers complete the test without making any errors. Test Prep Books has provided the top test-taking tips.
- Customer Service: We love taking care of our test takers. We make sure that you interact with a real human being when you email your comments or concerns.
Anyone planning to take this exam should take advantage of this Test Prep Books study guide. Purchase it today to receive access to:
- ASWB Masters review materials
- ASWB Masters practice exam questions
- Test-taking strategies
NCLEX RN 2022 and 2023 Examination Study Guide: NCLEX Prep Review Book with 3 Practice Tests [5th Edition]Regular price $31.99Regular priceUnit price per
ASWB Bachelor's Study Guide: ASWB Bachelors Exam Prep Book and Practice Test Questions [3rd Edition LSW Prep]Regular price $32.99Regular priceUnit price per
OAR Test Prep: Officer Aptitude Rating Study Guide and Practice Exam Questions for the Navy [4th Edition]Regular price $12.99Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price $13.99Regular priceUnit price per