IB Biology Study Guide: IB Prep Book and Practice Test Questions for the Diploma Programme [Includes Detailed Answer Explanations]
Test Prep Books' IB Biology Study Guide: IB Prep Book and Practice Test Questions for the Diploma Programme [Includes Detailed Answer Explanations]
Made by Test Prep Books experts for test takers trying to achieve a great score on the IB Biology exam
This comprehensive study guide includes:
- Quick Overview: Find out what's inside this guide!
- Test-Taking Strategies: Learn the best tips to help overcome your exam!
- Introduction: Get a thorough breakdown of what the test is and what's on it!
- Subarea I—Cell Biology: Introduction to Cells, Ultrastructure of Cells, Membrane Structure, Membrane Transport, The Origin of Cells, and Cell Division
- Subarea II—Molecular Biology: Molecules to Metabolism, Water, Carbohydrates and Lipids, Proteins, Enzymes, DNA and RNA, DNA Replication, Transcription, and Translation, Cell Respiration, and Photosynthesis
- Subarea III—Genetics: Genes, Chromosomes, Meiosis, Inheritance, and Genetic Modification and Biotechnology
- Subarea IV—Ecology: Species, Communities, and Ecosystems, Energy Flow, Carbon Cycling, and Climate Change
- Subarea V—Evolution and Biodiversity: Evidence for Evolution, Natural Selection, Classification of Biodiversity, and Cladistics
- Subarea VI—Human Physiology: Digestion and Absorption, The Blood System, Defense Against Infectious Disease, Gas Exchange, Neurons and Synapses, and Hormones, Homeostasis, and Reproduction
- Practice Questions: Practice makes perfect!
- Detailed Answer Explanations: Figure out where you went wrong and how to improve!
Studying can be hard. We get it. That's why we created this guide with these great features and benefits
- Comprehensive Review: Each section of the test has a comprehensive review created by Test Prep Books that goes into detail to cover all of the content likely to appear on the test.
- IB Biology Practice Test Questions: We want to give you the best practice you can find. That's why the Test Prep Books practice questions are as close as you can get to the actual test.
- Answer Explanations: Every single problem is followed by an answer explanation. We know it's frustrating to miss a question and not understand why. The answer explanations will help you learn from your mistakes. That way, you can avoid missing it again in the future.
- Test-Taking Strategies: A test taker has to understand the material that is being covered and be familiar with the latest test taking strategies. These strategies are necessary to properly use the time provided. They also help test takers complete the test without making any errors. Test Prep Books has provided the top test-taking tips.
- Customer Service: We love taking care of our test takers. We make sure that you interact with a real human being when you email your comments or concerns.
Anyone planning to take this exam should take advantage of this Test Prep Books study guide. Purchase it today to receive access to:
- IB Biology review materials
- IB Biology practice test questions
- Test-taking strategies